Working Women Conference – Ardre Orie
Working Women Conference Ardre Orie opened with a bang. Her story brought shocked surprise and tears to the eyes of the women in the audience.
Ardre Orie was born to lead and empower. As a childhood survivor of household domestic violence, Ardre was motivated to be transparent in her journey and to work tirelessly to empower women suffering from oppressive circumstances in their lives. Her goal as an author, film director and advocate for women is to create platforms and media that allow their voices to be heard.
A brief summary of her talk includes:
- journey through emotion
- how Ardre’s life started to change in 7th grade
- why Ardre had an Attitude with a capital A
- the surprise shock that Ardre’s mother was a victim of domestic violence and Ardre was living in Hell
- what happened the day her mother did not pick her up after school
- finding the strongest woman she had ever known in a fetal position, beaten
- from Attitude to Hero/Heroine
- 4 pivotal moments you will want to write down
- remember this “All the power you will ever need, you already have.”
- we are all “A Heroine in Heels”
Our website is:
Please come visit it to see our upcoming events.
Ardre Orie’s website is: