Working Women Conference brought so many inspiring women to speak, this episode is the presentation Christie Wilson Delk gave and here is a little bit of information on Christie:
With a background in corporate sales, a cashed-out 401K, and the sale of her home, Christy bought a franchise, launching her entrepreneurial journey. Over 15 years, with passion and her Method Management process, she built it into the largest single-unit franchise in her industry. Now, after an immensely profitable exit, Christy speaks to others looking for their own path to success.
Summary of this show includes:
- 1996 sold her house
- her CPA was not too happy
- she needed 15% down on a 1.6 million dollar loan from SBA
- she purchased a franchise “Kids are Kids”
- the courage to act is why she presented at the conference
- her meeting with Jane Pauley and what she learned from that
- the courage to act often has intersecting circles
- when things don’t resonate tuck them away
- confidence comes from acting
- the importance of keeping things secret and why you shouldn’t tell everybody your plan/idea/secret
- why passive income is important when you are going out on your own
- celebrate your decision to act and have the courage
Don’t forget to check us out on our website to look at upcoming events and we have a newsletter at working women of tampa bay that you can sign up for and there is a lot more there.
For more information on Christie please check out her website at:
We know you have busy lives and we appreciate the time you take to listen to our show.